■Tool Name：Stainless Steel Hidden Blade Film Cutting Knife for Car Tinting
TM-256: 2.48*1.97 inches (handle*blade part)TM-267: 2.56*2.76*2.79 inches (handle*blade part length*blade part width)
1. These knives are made of stainless steel and Teflon coating that greatly decreases sticky problem while cutting. Can be used for fabric cutting, paper cutting or film cutting.
2. The hidden blade provides a safer use and will prevents your hands from being cut. Will not scratch the car paint or other medium.
3. Both Knives will be assembled with TM-217B blade before shipping.
4. TM-256 is used as a backing Cutter for vinyl & backing paper. Great for removing vinyl backing for sign making or as a regular cutter. TM-256 comes with 3PCS of complimentary blades for free.
5. TM-267 is a Vinyl Cutter with Two Cuts in one. It can help you complete strip cut with just one motion.
You may also like the following film tint and wrap tools
Randi *** on Jun 27, 2020
This is a good tool to have in your install bag if your a graphics person. Works good in shop as well.
J. W. N. *** on Aug 10, 2018
Perfect tool if you do wraps or big stickers for signs.
Ray *** on Aug 07, 2018
They work great for slitting the paper backing on vinyl prints. We've been hand ripping them for the past couple months and finally found these affordable blades.
Over all it does the job and is priced decently.
Handyman *** on Aug 07, 2018
This cutter is the bomb! it makes vinyl window installation so much easier!